Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Hey yall


Been a little bored with nails and last night I decided to get unbored and just do something that I saw on tumblr.


I used:

Thumb: O.P.I Teenage Dream
Index Finger: Nicole by O.P.I. My Lifesaver with L.A. Colors Art Deco White
Middle Finger: China Glaze Snow with Nicole by O.P.I. Pink Seriously and Sally Hansen Nail art pen in Black
Ringer finger: Nicole by O.P.I. My Lifesaver with Nicole by O.P.I. Pink Seriously, O.P.I. Don't Mess with O.P.I. and Sally Hansen Nail art pen in Black
Pinky: China Glaze Liquid Leather with China Glaze Snow

I used a dotting tool and BM 02



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Hey yall"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top