Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Icing 'Grape-a-Liscious' ♥



Icing Grape-a-licious -  2 coats
2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat


I still cannot fathom why this polish would be called 'Grape-a-luscious'. It is a very pretty colow with nice glitter in it. I had a horrible time removing it though.....

I snagged this at the Icing store in my town for $2.00 CAD, these polish's are regularly $4.99 each and are often on sale for buy one get one half price. I am not a  fan of Icing and Claire's polish's, but they do have some gorgeous shades..... They seem to be very watery and require alot more coats than say, a Sally Hansen polish or a China Glaze polish.... So I generally shy away from purchasing them.


Anyhoo- here area few photos of a mani I recently did. All my photos are indoors under fluroescent lighting.


YEP - This is the Icing knock-off of China Glaze 'Flying Dragon'

Claire's & Icing stored usually do a 'knock off' of some of the major brands and finish's of polish. However their quality is not as good as the major brands (  like I wrote up there). So it's not really a bargain because you use twice as much.


 - after 2 coats of T.C. === still lotsa texture -



In the photos below you can still see a few remnants of the blue polish form my Toronto polish haul! That polish was insane!!!!!

 1st coat


 2nd coat


3 coats with Top Coat





Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Icing 'Grape-a-Liscious' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top