Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

GIR! Unleash the monkey!

Watched too many cartoons in my day. I broke two of my nails cleaning today so I had to re-do the paint job and I decided to go bright. That quote comes from one of my favorites, Invader Zim. Man, I loved that cartoon.

I used China Glaze Tree Hugger and Flying Dragon for this one and more of the husband's acrylic gaming paint. That stuff rocks.



Here's some closeups of my ring fingers:

Zim, himself!



and then I just did his name on the other.



Just a little something fun for me. I'll probably do something cutesy and Valentine-like next just to get it over with, LOL.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "GIR! Unleash the monkey!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top