Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

He Rune'd it!!!

LOL, that was so very corny. I apologize. I really do. This morning as I sat and had my daily dose of Sam and Dean on Supernatural, I decided to change my nails. Ladies, never ask your husband what to do if you like having girlie nails. He says, "Oh you should do runes! Make your nails look like stones." *sigh*

I did it. This is just China Glaze Recycle as a base with some CG Liquid Leather and Black Diamond sponged on. The runes are painted with some of his acrylic gaming paint.




I figure if I let him have one a week that he'll be fine with me buying polish all the time, LOL
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "He Rune'd it!!!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top