Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Random Nail Art

This is all I have for you today. I was eating French Onion soup yesterday at Red Robin(very good, btw) and I went to take a drink and that tooth that has been bugging me? Two big @$$ chunks came out. Now this is the one that I had the root canal on and the tooth behind it? Cracked too. My dentist sucks! Enough of that!

I did this nail art last night with just a small lamp on and for not being able to see really well I think it came out okay.  I saw this on YouTube not long ago and this is my take on it.

Two more posts til another giveaway. LOL You might have to work for this one.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Random Nail Art"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top