Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Feathered Mani - Nails Art Design

I saw this on a couple blogs and decided to try it out myself because it looked so awesome. The feathering process was easier than I thought it would be and the results turned out pretty well.

To feather your nails, you need a good top coat, some feathers, and a base coat. I used China Glaze Pelican Gray as my base coat. The formulation was smooth and easy to handle. I love the color and it was opaque in 2 coats. This is the first time I have taken a picture of both hands so you could see the full effect. Having statement nails like these can really dress up an outfit and brings some fun and style into everyday clothes!

I will do a tutorial on this soon. I still need to edit and it takes me awhile. Write more soon polish addicts!




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Feathered Mani - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top