Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

All or nothing - Nails Art Design

It all comes down to this game. The final game for the Stanley Cup Playoffs is tonight. To show my support, I once again did a Canucks design. This will be the last one for awhile. I used Orly Lunar Eclipse, a pretty foil-like blue with pink and purple shimmer, as my blue color. Next, I used Sinful Colors San Francisco, a shimmery dark green, as my green color. I used Sally Hansen nail art pen in white for all my lines, and OPI Alpine Snow for my base white.

I am ready for the game. Jersey, check; Shirt, check; nails, check. C'mon boys, Let's do this.


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "All or nothing - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top