Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Metallic Gradient with a twist - Nails Art Design

For today's gradient Friday, I decided to use an e.l.f. set I recently picked up called Metallic Neon Trio – Electric Rave. It is the first time I tried this brand, and it is said to be 3-free and no animal testing is done. My set came with the following three colors which I used for my gradient: Metallic Orange, Metallic Magenta, and Metallic Blue. Original names, they are not. However, dry time and opacity were decent on these. Metallic Orange dried semi-matte though, which was interesting.

For this gradient, I sponged the colors on diagonally for a bit of a fun twist. It worked out much better than I anticipated. Then, for even more added fun, I stamped on BM 208 with Wet n Wild Black Crème. I topped this manicure off with a coat of Seche Vite.

Is this a manicure you'd be willing to try Polish Addicts? Let me know if you want a tutorial for this one!


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Metallic Gradient with a twist - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top