Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Spring Cherry Blossoms - Nails Art Design

I recently took some gorgeous pictures of cherry blossoms when they were in bloom and was feeling that I should transfer them onto my nails. I used SkinFood PK006 from their Jojoba Pure Nail line as my base coat. It is a shimmery light pink that took 3 coats to be opaque and a long time to dry. I had to redo 3 of my nails as it kept smudging when I tried to stamp on my design.

I used BM plate 221 (new set) and a white polish to stamp on the design, Next I added some translucent multicoloured hexagonal flakes in the middle of some blossom to add a bit of sparkle. I sealed it all off with Seche Vite. I really like how this turned out but maybe next time I will try a different shade of pink!



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Spring Cherry Blossoms - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top