Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Believe.in.Blue. - Nails Art Design

Although my heart hurts from the last two games, I still believe in our boys. This is a quick mani I did before heading to watch the game. I used China Glaze Blue Iguana, a shimmery foil-like blue with blue and fuchsia microglitter. The formulation was a bit watery but it was workable. I used 2 coats in my picture, but it will need more to be opaque as it is on the sheer side.

Next, I layered on OPI Dating a Royal for a deeper blue, and lined my stripes with ArtClub nail art pen in white, and striped on the green line with my striping brush and CND Green Scene.

Click here for my other Canucks nail art design. Other links will link to full swatches of the colors used.




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Believe.in.Blue. - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top