Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

BILLIE POLISH




Billie has some very interesting names for their polish's, the colors are very vibrant, they dry fast but need a top coat. Many of the names of the polish have a link to a N.O.T.D.

Here they are - all my inexpensive dollar store polish's. This brand of cosmetic's ' Billie' is distributed by Williams Direct Marketing. When I wrote the company, they told me that this polish is sold at Dollar Giant in several Canadian provinces, as well as a few states ( Penn. & Ohio I think) HERE is the post about my correspondence with this company, and HERE is the link to the company's website. In my mega Ontario nail polish haul post, I have listed several store locations where these products can be found.



Here is a collection post with a few more swatches of the Billie Metallic Collection.


♥♥♥

  • CLARET 06-2
  • CHIANTI 06-3
  • BORDEAUX 06-4
  • ZINFANDEL 06-7



PRINCESS SHIMMERS COLLECTION




HOT SHIMMERS COLLECTION

Below is a quickie skittles with some layering of the Billie "Hot Shimmers". I applies N.Y.C. Skin tight denim on the diagonal to my nail, waited for it to dry, then used 2 coats of each of these polish, except for my thumb which is just 3 coats of "Burning Hot".
  • FEELING HOT 14-1
  • HOT STUFF 14-2
  • BURNING HOT 14-3
  • HOT TO TROT  14-5
  • HOT PINK 14-6




NEON SIZZLE COLLECTION
 ♥
SCENTED POLISH COLLECTION

 ♥
COSMIC SHIMMERS 
  • MOON BEAM I found these polish to not be so awesome.... a Pearle w/ glitter - no thanks!




BILLIE GOTHIC COLLECTION
  • BLACK GLITTER 22-1
  • MIDNIGHT SMOKE 22-2


NEON 2 



 I was waiting to find that bright yellow- but was sad that it is sooooooo sheer - I have created some amazing franken polish's with it though, so I am still happy. Here is a quickie swatch of al these Electric Shimmer Polish's


FRENCH COLLECTION
This is the white I use to 'boost' my neon's and lighter brighter polish's



MISC. POLISH

These two are old
  • ICE 10-5
  • HYACINTH 12-1


These two polish's below are ooooooooooooooooooooooold
  • SHORES 07-4
  • SEASHELLS 07-8


Misc. Polish's

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "BILLIE POLISH"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top