Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Nail Polish Challenge... yes I am still working on this.




= Frankens =

So - since I have run out of 'space' to post photos without paying for it, for now I think I should clear out my "to post" posts. I seriously have 14 posts - waiting to be posted that have just been sitting around for like 3 months....


WOW - This Billie 'French White' did something totally un-expected when I mixed it with Wet 'n' Wild Blue Sapphire' = It hid all the shimmer from 'Blue Sapphire'! I could only spot it very faintly in the bottle and in strong sunshine on my nails. So this was a pleasant surprise, I was not expecting lite blue cremes, I was hoping for shimmery lite blues. I'm not complaining = these turned out lovely♥

I also tried to franken a jelly or a more sheer version of  Wet n' Wild 'Blue Sapphire'  by mixing half 'Blue Sapphire & half clear nail polish, but it is still way, waaaay too opaque. I am starting to appreciate sheer & jelly-ish finishes more, and need something to compliment all my glitter creations I come up with. I am going to mess around with this sheer version of 'Blue Sapphire' I need another bottle of this though, I am in love with this color!

* Wet n' Wild Franken polish are turning out to be awesome! plus there $.99 cents in the USA & $1.59 in Canada! Has any Canadians come across the new Wn'W polish's yet? =  = off to MUA for answers.....
 Here is the links to the other 4 posts in my "Deez Nailz Nail Polish Challenge" where i am trying to come up with as any looks as I can with just 2 colors of polish's and regular everyday items from around the house, like mailing labels, sponges for sponging, can opener, cement mixer, light-bulbs and glitter.



Far Left - 1/2 Clear & 1/2 Wet n' Wild 'Blue Sapphire'
Middle -  3/4 Billie 'French White' & 1/4 Wet n' Wild 'Blue Sapphire'
Right - 1/2 Wet n' Wild 'Blue Sapphire' & 1/2 Billie 'French White'
 

THUMB - 2 coats of white & two coats of franken 1/2 clear & 1/2 'Blue Sapphire'
INDEX - 2 coats of Billie 'French White'
MIDDLE - 2 coats of  3/4 White & 1/4 Blue Sapphire''
RING - 2 coats of 1/2 White & 1/2 'Blue Sapphire'
PINKY - 2 coats of Wet n' Wild 'Blue Sapphire'

 


 = comparison to the 'sheer sapphire' (thumb) polish I made to origional (pinky) =

 

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Nail Polish Challenge... yes I am still working on this."

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top