Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Billie Plutonium Plum & Iron Red ♥












~ Billie Plutonium Plum & Iron Red 2 coats each ~
{Both extremely Foil-eeeee Polish's}


I Used 2 coats of Billie 'Iron Red' let it dry, then used my handy-dandy mailing labels that I cut into little strips and placed on the diagonal. Then applied 2 coats of Billie 'Plutonium Plum'. No top coat - I have some time to swatch and there should be sun-shine here for the next little while, so I hope to try out some nail art and swatch some of my un-tried polish's.


I buffed out that raised area where the polish overlaps & the sticker was, but there is still a visible ridge that a coat of T.C. would hide. ( Next Time ). I do love how when a top coat is not used with foils the color fades and its of silver are evident - too pretty.


On my LEFT hand, I used the Plutonium Plum on the tips, and on My right Hand I applied Plutonium Plum closer to the base of my nail..... Jut to see what would look better, a darker color closer to the base of my nail, or a lighter color closer to the base of my nail.... hmmmmmmmm. I think they both look pretty. All my photos are outside in the Sunshine & Shade.



~ Sunshine ~


~ Sunshine ~


~ Shade ~


~ Sunshine ~


~ Shade ~
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Billie Plutonium Plum & Iron Red ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top