Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

~♥~ Billie Alloy ~♥~

Ahhhhh, I love these foil-metallic's. When I squint my eyes, and un-focus a little, and I can see all the tiny bits of metallic catching the light.... it's sooooo pretty. This is another Billie Polish, "Alloy". I could knock this out in one thicker coat, and usually do, but I used two here for my modeling. I am happy with these polishes as I can usually avoid brush strokes I whipped up a couple of frankens with these metallic's, and I am glad I was forward thinking and picked up doubles of some of these metallic's.

 

 


This skinnier style brush handle, really works for me, This week I picked up a few new polishes with wider shorter handles and I had a hard time managing them..... I think that's why I stick to SH and then these polishes with the slimmer brush handle.... But practice makes perfect, Right/

p.s. please ignore the dings on my ring finger..I'm pretty miffed about it, as it's a mystery how that happened, I literally sat sill for 15 min to be sure that i would not have any problems w/this one.....

~ Full Sun ~
~ FAVORITE PIC, Finishes like this make my eyes glaze over ~
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "~♥~ Billie Alloy ~♥~"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top