Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

MAYBELLINE



The great Dollar Tree U.S.A. Maybelline Hauls of winter 2009, provoked some intense jealousy from me.... when I cooled down a little I realized that I had alot of beautiful older Maybelline polish's that I found right here in my town at Field's stores, which is a division of the Hudson's Bay Company and a 'small town' sister store to Zellers, a Canadian department store.

Below is the list of awesome 'Antique' Maybelline Express Finish polish's currently in my collection. I am staking out that awesome bargain store in my town store for the 'Denim' themed polish to show up. If they don't = that's cool because I am content with what I got ♥ However I wrote in a previous post how when I bought 'Red Comet' there was 2 Maybelline Express Finish polish's in 'Red Comet', and I did not buy them both.... THAT= I TOTALLY REGRET and hope I will come across one in the future or a modern brand and formula very similar, with the flecks or chips of glitter... not just square glitter in a jelly-ish base, like ChG Ruby Pumps.

Links links, everywhere links! Wherever the name of a polish appears, click it - and it will take you to the full manicure post. I will be doing posts like this for all my polish's and all my polish 'families'.....While I am not at 800 polish's yet, I really want to appreciate and honor what I have, and hopefully 'cure' or tone down my un-controllable desire to buy and own every single nail polish that I see.... I have been doing pretty good, so far.



The photo below is like one of those large company employee photos with a crane taken outdoors....... at  factories and other businesses that have like, 400+ plus employees.... My little army of Maybelline's












 Green So Sheen, Blink of Pink

Natural Pink, Cafe Au Lait, Mod Mauve








Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "MAYBELLINE"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top