Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

~♥~ Billie " Rose " ~♥~






 Again, no pics in the sunshine. Bright greens and blues are easy to capture on camera..... but the pinks and oranges that I have modeled recently, just are not cutting it for me..... Eventually I will wear this polish again too, when the weather forecast calls for some sunshine. This color is more of an orange-ey pink, so it is weird they would call it rose....hmmmmmm. It may be easier to see with the line-up I have posted an the swatches I have done. Nonetheless, it is a strikingly bright color, goes on smoothe and dries too, too fast.


 


  


  


  
 above, Billie 'Rose', 'Pink Pansy' & 'Fuchsia'

~♥~



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "~♥~ Billie " Rose " ~♥~"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top