Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

BB Couture: Butterfly Collection

Here is part II of my BB Couture order! Love this collection.


Love this one! I'm not a pink fan at all either. When I first saw the name, I thought about Barbie then Gilligan's Island. LOL!Very bright! 3 coats!


This is an orange with some gold glitter thrown in. This is a gel and could have used a 4th coat but I was being lazy. Love it. I'll probably use this one to layer with.


Yellow creme here! 3 coats for me. This reminded me of French's yellow mustard, seriously. I live it enough. I'll probably play with this one and Daisy for springtime.



Red-orange gel with gold,maybe some green glitter. 3 coats and probably needs a 4th. I like it though. It's super pretty in the bottle.



This is a straight up peach creme with some shimmer in there and it rocks. 3 coats!


And last but not least, my love of the Butterfly collection. I love this green. I mean that. It's a bright olive sort of green and I love that I dont have one like this in my many bottles of polish.


I was pleased very much with this collection and Ladybug seeing as I have never used this brand before. I will very likely order again from them. Kim rocks. Shipping was fast and love the polish.

'Night Y'all!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "BB Couture: Butterfly Collection"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top