Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

China Glaze Poolside, baby!

First off, let me just say that I love this collection. It is indeed a lot of fun. Very bright. As I was swatching, my kids were making fun of me. Said I needed to go outside. Boogers. :)

Every polish was painted with 3 coats. These all dried to a satiny finish and very quickly for me which is odd without using the Seche Vite topcoat but I am so not complaining.

Some of them were a little streaky for me but that was probably just my rushed application as I was making dinner at the same time. (I bet I don't do that again.)
Loved each and every one of these especially Towel Boy Toy because if you look closely at the picture you can see a shimmer there and you will definitely be seeing that one again in the summer months.

This set would make a great addition to your polish collection. It's due out in April and I think it's worth it.

I could have totally waited until I was feeling better to swatch these but they were calling to me and boy, did they cheer me up!








The products featured here were furnished by the manufacturer or PR company for review.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "China Glaze Poolside, baby!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top