Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

BB Couture: LADYBUG Collection

Kym Snyder rocks over at Overall Beauty. Excellent service. I received Ladybug in the mail a day or two ago and have been itching to swatch it ever since so here it is!!

Signs of Spring is labeled as a creme on their website but it's really very sparkly and I wish I could have captured it. It is really a very pretty polish with a lovely silver shimmer thrown in.


I love this one. Took 2 coats but I added a third for good measure. It's a lovely red with gold and seems like a dark pink shimmer. (Must find my glasses.)


Man Bug was my problem child. (insert sad face LOL) I couldnt get a good picture of this one to save my life. I may swatch it again on it's own. *SIGH* This was a pretty mint green with some great glitter in there.



Pretty sheer pink and also has glitter, flecks of silver and gold. This was 3 coats but I may add another if I want to wear this out. I am not a fan of most pinks but I really like this one.



Ahhh, my other problem child. This is a great color for springtime. It's very cheery but I had a hell of time getting great coverage with 3 coats. I probably won't wear this one alone. I think I'd be more inclined to use this over another yellow.



Last but not least, the purple/mauve one out of the bunch. It's muted, almost dusty but I loved it. 2 coats and I saw no VSL.



This is all I have for now but I'll be back later with the Butterfly collection. Can't wait!.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "BB Couture: LADYBUG Collection"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top