Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

MAC Blue India

I said I wasn't going to so anymore swatches today but I was staring at this one and said, "Ahhh, what the heck? Might as well!"



Let me just say that I do not like M.A.C Cosmetic polishes. Never have been a fan of them even when I was a M.A.C Whore. I would buy every new collection until I was broke but I tried the polish at least 3 times and just couldn't get into them until this collection came out and I thought Blue India was a unique color so I bought.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

It is sort of thin but I still got pretty good coverage with 3 coats. I love the sort of Slate gray/blue of it and I think it looks awesome on me, IMO. If you don't have it, I think you should go get it. It looks great on everyone that I've seen swatch this bad boy.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "MAC Blue India"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top