Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Zoya Mini haul

Jo was a part of the Twist spring collection for 2009. It's a really pretty cornflower shimmer and to me with a hint of purple in the sunlight. As soon as I saw it, I had to have it. Wheels are turning for a konadicure. Cannot wait to show you. This is 3 coats. There's no topcoat here, btw.




Up next is Freja. I will admit that I chose this solely on its name. I love it. I am really into Norse mythology. Anyway! This is a gorgeous gunmetal metallic shimmer. I don't know if it's me or not but there was a slight rainbow shimmer. Probably just me. It reminds me of the miniatures that my husband paints for Warhammer 40K. It's really pretty and I can see wearing this alot.




Last but not least is Raven. I admit it. I hate black polishes. I hate how they stain your nails. I saw this first on Flickr. There was user named colorlvr who used it for her Halloween manicure. She'd topped it with China Glaze Spellbound near the cuticle area and it was hotness. That one picture made me want to buy this polish. It's a beautiful black with a slight shimmer which I saw in the bottle but not on my nails. It was more like a creme there. I do like it though.




Please excuse the application on these. I was fighting with her all morning. She likes to invade my space.



Maybe she wanted her nails done too, LOL.

Up Next: The OPI Alice collection
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Zoya Mini haul"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top