Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

SH Hidden Treasure layered over an orange sponged mani





Oh Hidden Treasure Flakies = you make everything gorgeous



This mani started out like this. I stretched my mani from yesterday, which was Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up. I removed the simple design I had on my ring nails then I sponged on a no-name Claire's polish which is an orange frosty abomination, and Color-Rama Sunrise Sensation, then I used Claire's Matte Top coat.

The sponging is subtle which is what I wanted. However I thought the flecks in the Color-Rama polish would show up much better. I added a coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure for more pizazz ( pizazz; lol)



WnW Sunny Side up, Claire's no-name Orange, Color-Rama Sunrise Sensation, Claire's Matte Top Coat


The no-name Claire's Orange mini


The peach flecks in Tahiti Sunrise sorta show up


..... and one more with Hidden Treasure


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "SH Hidden Treasure layered over an orange sponged mani"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top