Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

NEW Wet n Wild's in Canada & 2 glittery looks


This is 2 coats of Billie French White, followed by Billie Amethyst sponged on the tips and 1 coat of Icing Passion hap haphazardly layered on top then 2 coats of Sally Hansen Strobe light followed by TC.

I must note that I had worn my nails plain white for a day and a half before I fancied it up - That might be a new record for me as I am not a fan of pure white mani's for some reason.

Sponging the area before applying glitter on a glitter tipped mani like this sometimes gives the illusion of an all glitter area. I tend to do this look alot and I am usually happy with how it turns out - regardless of the colours I use.


I looooove that there are different sizes and shapes in Sally Hansen Strobe Light, and I am glad that I used the pinkish shimmery and dense Icing polish, Passion, before I added the Sally Hansen glitter.



Yippee = the Wet n Wild Fast Dry polish's have landed in Canada!!!!! I am a little disappointed with the brushes in these -they seem very stiff- like the brush on my Wet n`Wild Wild Orchid polish. All the other polish's I have from wet and wild have lovely brushes..... weird


EDIT: these can be found at Walmart 2.89 CAD and Zellers 2.99 CAD

Wet n Wild Who wants to be  a Millionaire

  Wet n Wild Teal of Fortune

shade
 sun

indoor florescent

with Billie French White, a stark white creme polish


 I used Billie Amethyst for the sponged portion

sponged using a 'sexy car wash' sponge

I then stroked on polish straight off the brush to fill in any sparse areas towards the tips of my nails

with Icing by Claire's polish Passion, a sheer shimmery polish

indoor florescent



...and another glitter mani



  I started with 2 coats of a pretty chrome polish and added glitter to the tips of my nilsd, and glittered up my entire ring nail. This is the large hex glitter from this hallowen sample package I found at the dollar store. I applied clear polish to the tips of my nails and sprinkled on the holo hex glitter.  When I was happy with my glitter coverage I added 2 coats of TC. These pieces of glitter were far to big for a glitter sprinkle mani.













Here is a photo of another pretty glitter sprinkle mani I did in summer-time. I didn't think that the size of the glitter would be a factor but a smaller size seems to be a better choice for the future.

 The holo glitter in this manicure is much smaller than the one in THIS POST.


....and a few more photos
 indoor florescent


sun
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "NEW Wet n Wild's in Canada & 2 glittery looks"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top