Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talon-tastic Thursday: Glitter Monster Beauty Care


{image source: the glitter guide

A couple of weeks ago when Himself was in Las Vegas with work and I was feeling a bit sorry for myself as a result, I had a look in my stash for a nail varnish to cheer me up.

Obviously, I was going to pick a glitter polish for the job, but which one should I go for? That random gold from Tenerife? My Lancôme BB Sand? A Milani holo? A little Deborah Lippman number? My new and gorgeous OPI Bring On The Bling?

In the end, I decided I wanted multi-coloured super happy bling. I lashed on three coats of the L.A. Colors purple 'n' blue 'n' pink glitter I told you about a few weeks ago, and here it is for your viewing pleasure:

{indoors, no flash}

This photo was taken after 10 days of wear with no topcoat, during which time no touch ups were required. I am definitely picking up some more of these blingy minis on my next trip to Westfield! 

The stockist there, for anyone wondering, is a place called Beauty Base, which you'll find on the ground floor between Superdrug and Boots. It mostly does fragrance and looks like the lovechild of The Perfume Store and the beauty section of a T.K. Maxx, but without the knockdown prices. Maybe the smellz are cheaper there than in other stores, but it seemed to me that cosmetics and skincare items weren't reduced. Wah.

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talon-tastic Thursday: Glitter Monster Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top