Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talon-tastic Thursday: RRRrrawwr with a not-quite-Riva-alike Beauty Care


I was trying to conjure up a Chanel Riva lookey-likey the other day by layering various shimmery sheers over warm turquoise polishes when I remembered that light blues are really not best flattering on my fingers. Rather than start again from scratch, I decided to try and make the most of my For Audrey/Sally Girl iridescent glitter combo by leopardising things up a little.

As Hamlet himself was fond of saying, there are few things in heaven and earth that cannot be improved by the addition of a bit of leopard print.

I splotched some Milani pink neon and Sally Girl magenta neon from the States on my thumbnails, whipped out a black nail art pen, and got to work...



Ahhh. Much better!


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talon-tastic Thursday: RRRrrawwr with a not-quite-Riva-alike Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top