Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

green zebra nails


here is a fun ( and quick ) zebra mani. Not as well executed as my last two zebra nail looks, this was a rush job♥ I really wanted to get the best out of AVON Electric Green, here I have layered it over a lovely pastel green but still had to use 3 coats to get to a perfect opacity. I added the deep green zebra stripes to help disguise some brush marks and a cracked index nail.


 Stuff I used for this mani; Avon Electric Green Icing Green stripe polish and Nailene TC




 last week                                                                                   today















layering didn't help much

I still would need 3 coats to hide any brush marks or bare spots, all I really achieved with layering AVON Electric Green was a bit of a deeper colour. I do love this polish below; Icing Bamboozled Again, and wear it on my toes quite often. Below - on my pinky nail - is 1 coat of Avon Electric Green layered over 2 coats of Icing Bamboozled Again.


....and one more photo
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "green zebra nails"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top