Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talon-tastic Thursday: A blinging leopard-print pedi Beauty Care



There's a reason that this post is just barely squeaking into Thursday. See, I'm hoping any food you've consumed during the day is well digested at this stage and unlikely to make a reappearance on seeing a picture of my foot.

This paint job is two coats of a completely random bottle of fine gold glitter polish with holographic sparkles that my sister picked up in Tenerife (the brand is "Easy Paris" - that Hilton wan puts her name to anything.) It's a real pity that my camera couldn't capture it more accurately: there's none of the sandiness you're seeing here In Real Life, just spectacular shimmer and glitter and bling.

I drew on the leopard print freehand with a nail art pen and I absolutely love the result.

Bet Lynch is my style icon, yo.



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talon-tastic Thursday: A blinging leopard-print pedi Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top