Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Plug Yourself Sunday & 2 purple manis


 Here are 2 mani's that I did not get around to posting..... above is 3 coats of Billie Cosmetic's Purple Rain, and a franken I made using  Purple Rain and a plain white creme nail polish & a thick coat of TC. I did a free-hand chevron and planned on adding a silver stripe glitter polish along the line but did not for whatever reason.

♥♥♥ Please leave your nail blog address in my comments so I can add you to my blog rool & have a post with links to you nail blog in in tomorrows a.m. post ♥♥♥



sun


... and this was 2 coats of an older discontinued Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish that I found in my favorite dollar store in town. I added 3 thick coats of Love My Nails All That; which is a purple and silver holographic square glitter with smaller round opalescent glitters. It was still dent-able without TC an hour later = so this mani did not last very long. The glitter pieces in All That are sparse, and are not really build-able for a fully covered nail of glitter. Next time I decide to wear LMN All That I will only be using 1 coat - but I tried.

this XW polish was awesome and dried almost instantly on my artificial nails and real toenails. the brush was much thicker that the older SH Chrome polish's I have..... I wish I could find more chrome finishes in the X-Treme Wear line from Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Lilac Zinc 2 coats - no TC


mysterious dim lighting                                                                        indoor flourescent



3 coats!



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Plug Yourself Sunday & 2 purple manis"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top