Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Some simple stamping.. - Tips Making Beauty

Since I had a little time yesterday, I did some stamping. I used one of my new Bundle Monster plates, but the actual image I used, can be found on both Konad and the older Bundle Monster plates. I started with 2 coats of Essie Splash of Grenadine. Which I couldn't get really good color accurate pics, so I'm sorry. It is more pink IRL. My camera wasn't working well, and the sun wouldn't stay out long enough :(

See this first pic was inside, and is possibly the closest to accurate

These were outside, when I was literally chasing the sun in my backyard, lol.


I then used the plate, BM-209 and Claire's 14 Karats for the design.



Update on Junior, he is doing great, become VERY active and jumping all around, and eating well :)
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Some simple stamping.. - Tips Making Beauty"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top