Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Maybelline - 'Shooting Stars' ♥



Here is the Lovely Shooting stars, a beautiful Maybelline polish with several types of glitter = a silver holographic glitter, a smaller silver glitter and a small blue ' Bar-Glitter', all in a quick drying antique polish that I scored for 1.00 Yesssssssssssssss! Below is 2 coats over 1 coat of Sally Hansen 'Radish' ( don't ask ?) I actually think I like it better with only 1 coat over a dark base, I do love my glitter though, so it will be a tough call for the next time I wear this.








 

 



with 1 coat of 'Shooting Stars'
 

  

~ Sun Shine ~
 


~ Shade ~
  




 

  I have to laugh at myself, because I struggled to get fuzzy glitter picture's like I usually do of my glitter polish's. I remember before when I just started taking photos of my nails and how I would -only get- fuzzy photo's.....


  





~ SH 'Radish' and Maybelline 'Shooting Stars ~
~♥~
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Maybelline - 'Shooting Stars' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top