Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Maybelline - 'Shooting Stars' ♥




~♥~


A quick post of Maybelline 'Shooting Stars' thumbs only....... before I get to a full mani with this, I had to try it out and see how well it will last and any application issues... etc. I have used 3 coats on a acrylic nail with no base or top coat, and other pic;s with a black polish also. I am on the fence whether or not this will look good without -my customary dark base to really show off the glittery-goodness.



I always dis-liked how bar glitter looked, Of the ones I have used I thought the pieces of glitter were too long and I did not like how it only ended up going in one direction. I also recall that the polishes that i have used with bar-glitter took f-o-r-e-v-e-r to dry, so I just didn't bother with them anymore. I don't remember seeing this Maybelline polish in the store when it came out. I hope that I can find more in the future...... Hmmmmm. Anyhoo---- here is a little sample of a pretty "Antique Polish ", that I found at a discount store in my town. The bar-glitter in it is more of a medium length of bar-glitter, = which is rad = and it dried very fast which meant that I could do alot of coats, but I had to do 3 and found that to be sufficient 'glitter coverage'. The first coat I polished my nails -side-to-side-, to get the bar glitter to be multi-directional, instead of just base to tips, then the 2nd and 3rd coat, I polishes normally, form base to tips. However, the polish did go in all directions on it's own ... so that was rad too!




1 Coat Black polish & 2 coats of Shooting Stars



I am very pleased that this polish has two distinct types of glitter in it, Can anyone recall if this came in more colors than just this? I imagine this polish is at least 8 years old, maybe older.... I have not seen it on other blogs or Goggle images yet. I love the pretty silver glitter and the blue bar-glitter together. 3 coats - no top coat, and I am eager to get this on my nails ASAP!







Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Maybelline - 'Shooting Stars' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top