Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Lancôme Lavande 359 - Nails Art Design

Lancôme Lavande 359, also known as Violet Groove in the US, is a gorgeous cream purple color that is perfect for spring. It applied flawlessly and was opaque in two coats. I am absolutely in love with this purple and this may top my favourite purple list. I have heard that this is a dupe for RBL Purple Haze but as I do not own any RBLs at the moment, this was a must-have for me. The color was pretty hard to capture and I took over 30+ pictures before settling on these two. This polish is part of the Ultra-Lavande Collection Spring 2011 by Lancôme. Polish addicts, what do you think of this purple?


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Lancôme Lavande 359 - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top