Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

First Franken - Nails Art Design

This is my first ever franken! I have a huge lemming for RBL Bikini Bottom, but I missed their 50% off sale due to work and could not justify buying it. Therefore, to satisfy my lemming, I decided to look at swatches of the color and try making one myself. The color turned out pretty close and I am quite happy with the jelly look.

I used ¼ Sally Hansen Xtreme Clear, ¼ Sally Hansen Xtreme Blue me Away, and roughly ½ Sally Hansen White On.

What do you think polish addicts? It is not named yet either...any suggestions?


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "First Franken - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top