Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Tat's all, folks. Beauty Care


I blogged about Art Of Love's Chanel-a-like temporary tattoos over on Beaut.ie a couple of months ago, but despite carting them to the States and back again and thinking about putting them on for random nights out, I haven't really had anywhere to wear them.

Well, until Electric Picnic rocked around.


LOVE.

Since buying mine in New Look, I've also spotted them in Claire's Accessories and River Island so they're now easy enough to come by if you fancy giving them a whirl. 

I eventually settled on this paint job for the weekend that was in it, mostly because I had no idea what I was going to be wearing so I wanted something fairly neutral:

Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion & Lancome BB Sand

Four days on, there are no chips or nicks to report, just the slight bit of tip wear that's visible in the photo above. God bless you, Stickey Sandwich!

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Tat's all, folks. Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top