Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

DS Glamour

Ever since I saw this polish on a few of my friends' blogs, I knew I had to have it and then Ange hipped me to buying it on ebay and the polish was ALL MINE! Now you are warned! I am growing out my nails after 20 years of acrylics so when I say nubs, I really do mean nubs. They have some separation and I have spoon nails at the moment but I'm hoping the health of them improves if I keep polish on them. It helps that I am using Qtica Nail growth stimulator and Dermelect Launchpad. Enough rambling about that! Here is DS Glamour! If you can get your hands on this, get it. I dont regret the money I spent on it at all. This is 2 coats and the application was amazing. Aint she pretty?!?!?!

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "DS Glamour"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top