Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

IDK - Nails Art Design






























I tried to capture the true color of this polish but it was really hard. The first one was taken outdoors and because of the clouds it looks sort of grey. The second one depicts the color more as it was taken indoors with flash. However the true color is even more amazing as this light purple looks great in sunlight. I really love holographic nail polishes and China Glaze makes them so well. IDK is from the China Glaze OMG collection and some of the collection can still be found in stores.I've read that the application for this would be hard, but for me it went pretty smoothly. If you give it a little longer to dry between coats, you should have no problem. IDK was opaque in two coats and that's how many coats I'm wearing in the picture. The wear on this nail polish seems to be quite good as I've worn this for a couple days now and still no chips! I would definitely buy this again if I used it up.

Happy Labor Day and thanks for reading!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "IDK - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top