Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talon-tastic Thursday: Back to basics Beauty Care



You might not have guessed it from yesterday's ninjas, but I wasn't joking when I said recently on Beaut.ie that I've been less and less bothered to do nail art lately

Case in point: these plain, wallet-matching nails, which I wore for almost a week without any temptation to do so much as an accent nail before the ninjas took over. 

I know you can't see my thumbnail, but I promise there are no fancy BlackBerry bling shenanigans going on with it. It's just a bit short and stubby and self-conscious feeling so asked not to be included in this picture. 

What you're seeing here is two coats of Rimmel Lycra Pro Coral Romance (which I got in March 2009 so we're heading into our THIRD summer together - who says nail polish doesn't keep?!) with Essie Super Duper Topcoat. 



Psst - I had to use my Orly Nail Repair Kit on two of the nails in the photo before painting them. Can you tell which ones? (The correct answer, by the way, is "No Lynnie, these all look perfect and seamless to me!" Just so you know.)

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talon-tastic Thursday: Back to basics Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top