Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talon-tastic Thursday: My First Frankenpolish Beauty Care


What happens when Milani Cosmetics tell you they don't sell to Ireland and you're feckin' dying to have a go of their 3-D holographic Hi-Res varnish to ape Katie Perry's crazily bling purple mani and you decide to cross (or "franken", to use nail varnish speak) a blurple Bourjois number with a seldom used anymore glittery blue Stila eyeliner? 

Well, this!

(Cue thunder and lightning and me going "MWAH HAH HAAAAAH!!!" and rubbing hands together and the like.)

My First Frankenpolish!

That's two coats of colour topped with a single layer of eyeliner glitter, finished off with Essie's Super Duper Topcoat after Seche Vite declined to stay put (it peeled off in the shower, pah) and it's satiated my desire for purple glittery nails.

For now, like.

I mean, lookit how pretty the aforementioned holo Milani Hi-Res is:



I'm also lemming Color Club's Wild At Heart for a truer, less lavender purple:


And Zoya's Mimi looks like another strong contendor for a space in my imaginary glittery purple arsenal:


Images are courtesy of Vampy Varnish

 
What nail varnish or other lovely make-up bits are you wearing today or planning to sport at the weekend?

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talon-tastic Thursday: My First Frankenpolish Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top