Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Separated At Birth Beauty Care


It's been bugging me for flipping ages, trying to figure out who Eastwick's Paul Gross* reminded me of. 

Initially, I thought it was John Barrowman that he was putting me in mind of. And it was no mean feat trying to explain to Himself who John Barrowman is: "Ah you do know him, come on! Remember he was on Dining With Celebrities Come Dance With Me On Ice?"

Oh sure, indigestion photographs well but DAMN it's uncomfortable.

Then I saw a photee of one Larry Hagman circa I Dream Of Jeannie in Newbridge Silverware yesterday and it - finally - clicked.

Paul Gross
Larry Hagman

*Apologies to the purists, to whom he'll always be Due South's mountie.

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Separated At Birth Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top