Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talon-tastic Thursday: The Paul & Joe accent nail Beauty Care


If you're a lover of beauty or cats - or both - you'll no doubt remember Paul & Joe's cat-headed lipsticks from Autumn/Winter 2010. While I never purchased a tube of kitty lippy for myself, I loved the concept and, of course, the predictably gorgeous packaging.

So when I saw this nail wheel...



{source & photo credit: Clara Hwang}

... and the nail inspired by one of those Paul & Joe lippies, well, I clearly had to have a go myself. 

Now, the picture above doesn't really represent how the packaging of Moon Shadow looked In Real Life, since the flower print was actually on a light gray-green untextured background. Here's a visual reminder incase you can't quite picture it.

{image source: BeautyBay}

'member?

Anyway, I decided that I actually preferred the version with polka dots on a beige base and thought I'd work it into a retro red manicure as an accent nail. I used Orly Country Club Khaki as the base on my ring fingers, Essie Wife Goes On for the red in the flowers, an ancient polish called Sassy from Tesco for the pink, and Barry M Racing Green for their leaves, all of which I hand-painted with a small brush. I used Sally Hansen's nail art pen for the polka dots, and the other nails were painted with Essie Wife Goes On.

Want to see how it turned out?



BOOM.

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talon-tastic Thursday: The Paul & Joe accent nail Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top