Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

CND Jade Sparkle and Powerlifting

Boredom strikes again! This afternoon I got bored with the China Glaze holo since I did it yesterday. So I painted my nails with Liquid Leather and pulled out the CND Jade Sparkle and went to town. It looks really cool.

 I will definitely have to buy a few more effects from CND. I believe TransDesign sells them for $5.50.
Awesome!



Anyways, I am so proud of the hubby. He is a gym rat. Lives there and it gets to the point if he mentions it I get that annoyed wife face LOL. He lifts a lot of weights and there's a really big brother who works out there. Come to find out he is a powerlifter and he does it competitively. He asked the man to compete because he is already doing it anyway. Says he can help the man add more pounds to what he does already which is lots.  I think hubby is going to start competing. I think that is so hot. If he says no I might hurt him. I'll probably nag him to death but if he is that good and a few people are asking him or talking to him about it then why not?

Me, I gave up on the lifting for now. Maybe after my trip to Vegas in June. I really need to lose at least 25lbs first.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "CND Jade Sparkle and Powerlifting"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top