Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Playing with m78

Got bored today sitting around waiting for the Heat/AC guy so I pulled out my Konad m78 plate. I used Sinful Colors Let's Meet as a base with 2 coats. Sponged China Glaze Platinum Gold on top. I used Konad Special Polish for a change and then topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. This was totally not my idea and I think I saw it on Konad Addict's blog. I just remembered that I saw it somewhere and it looked like this. Blame my good ol' Navy training for this steel trap I have. I mostly remember number and letter combos but every now and then a picture gets stuck up there.



Also, this is a picture of every green polish I own. Next week should be fun!!!

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Playing with m78"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top