Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I love Ruby Pumps.

Okay, let me just say that I have had this color forever. It just sat in my nail polish drawer all unloved and ignored. Well It's Friday night which meant for at least an hour or so that the television wasn't mine. *glares at husband* LOL I decided to try something different. This came out of nowhere. Believe me. I'm sure someone else's konadicure inspired me along the way.

China Glaze's Ruby Pumps is an awesome color. I am in love.


I mean look at it. Now I really want some ruby pumps.


Of course I was still bored so that wasn't good enough. So I broke out the konad plates and the nail art in black and silver.




Y'all excuse my ashiness. I couldn't find my lotion HAHAHA!
Now, I do have Nail Polish ADD so I'm sure it'll be different by Monday or Tuesday LOL. Yall have a great weekend.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I love Ruby Pumps."

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top