Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

The Phantom of The Opera

One thing you will learn about me as this blog progress is that I am an avid Gerard Butler fan. I own almost every movie that he has ever done. The infatuation began when I saw Dracula 2000 in the the movie theaters. I had to know who he was. One of the most beautiful Scottish men that I have ever seen. Love him. Well one of the movies that he starred in was The Phantom of The Opera. I own the soundtrack and know every word and can tell you which song belongs to which scene. See that?

Christine was so dumb to leave that for Raoul.

Anyway, he inspired my konadicure today. It could have been better but the man was sleeping and I couldn't get to all of my supplies. I couldn't find China GLaze Liquid Leather so I used CG Black Diamond instead for the thumb. The rest of the fingers are White Ice with Konad's special black.


Here's a closeup of the thumb.I really wanted to use something darker here but it'll do.



So, how are y'all doin'?
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "The Phantom of The Opera"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top