Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Wn'W - 'Night Prowl' VS. Icing 'Black glitter' mini ♥



These two are the exact same polish..... I actually bought that 5 pack of black jelly-ish polish's for the blue & purple.....so I am a little cheesed of to find that I could get the exact same thing, in a bottle almost twice the size for much..... much.... less.. Sooooooo I am doing some research to see if Claires/ Icing polishsh are also made & distributed by Markwin's Intl.......

anyhoo- here is a quickie comparison.... Each of these polishes will look their best at 3 coats and a coat or two of Top Coat... the last 3 photos are outside in the evening - BEFORE I removed the Wet n Wild from my ring finger and applied 3 thinner coats of the Icing Polish.



Icing @ 1 coat on RING finger




-Outside with the short amount of evening sunshine we had on Saturday-




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Wn'W - 'Night Prowl' VS. Icing 'Black glitter' mini ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top