Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ New Goodies recently & additions to my Maybelline Family ♥







I am slowly doing a special project of taking bottle shots of all my polish and posting them with links to when i wore them. I have a link on the side bar of some of my brands of polish. I have also removed the widget thing that links similar posts together...... it seems to stall my computer.  I am also sad to announce i will be removing the 'followers' thing from th top of my blog to have the 'about me& giveaways and product reviews' menu bar  = a s soon a s i figure out how to put it up there.

How do I have the thing across the top of my blog where it says pages, about me, giveaways and etc...... can some one help me figure that out? ♥♥♥

Here are a few things I have acquired recently. I love Claire's & Icing but I hesitate when buying stuff there, I have bought earrings there for like, $12.00 and then 1 month later its on the $1 rack....  this was 2 summers ago - now those same earrings are $13.00 = = =  drives me nutz!!!!

Fine Glitter from the Dollarama - the copper/browns are soooooooo pretty! ( $1.00 each )
I will definitely get alot of use from these for my GLITTERPOCALYPSE mani's!!!!!!




Some Icing polish's - these are $5.00 each right now in my town..... sigh................

UPDATE; Gabrielle form The Edge Of Sanity has named the above black glitter polish's from left to right-
if anyone has named the individual polish's from the Icing set below, please let me know!


♥ Below- as yet unnamed Icing polish ♥




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ New Goodies recently & additions to my Maybelline Family ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top