Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Covert Ops - NEW Wet n' Wild displays in Canada ♥

Above Zellers Dept stores canada

whew- I always feel funny when taking photos in stores. here are the new displays of Wet n' Wild products in my town. I am surprised that walmart Canada stores do not carry all the Wet n' Wild polish's...... ( last 3 pic's). Walmart do not have the Craze line of Wet n' Wild polish's, hmmmmmmm.

I took these last week and am just getting around to posting them sorry!

I like to see pic's like this from the USA ~ so I can plan my future shopping.....








Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Covert Ops - NEW Wet n' Wild displays in Canada ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top