Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Diamond Cosmetics Spring Collection 2010

Hello, lovelies!
I know that youre probably saying to yourself..."I've seen this already. Dang!" Well guess what? You ain't seen 'em on me!

First of all let me just say one thing about this collection. Everyone of these I tried could have been a ONE COATER! I just always have to have 3 but good gracious these things were opaque with the exception of two. I love this line. Cheap and great!


First up is Tranquility. This was my least favorite of the six. It's some sort of blue that reminds me of those little Easter egg candies that they call Robin's Egg only there's no specks. This one was THICK and totally opaque with that first coat which surprised me and I thought it was going to streak but the streaks just seemed to melt away. I did love that but this blue is just too light for Bright L.


Serendipity is a gorgeous light blue/gray with shimmer. *squeal* I loved this the moment it touched my nails. I don't even know what else to say about it except that it rocks.


I saw this one on N. at Magig Maid and thought it looked fabulous on her nails. I honestly wasn't prepared to like this as much as I did but it's so pretty It's like a pink that almost looks purple. You totally see hints of a purple shimmer.


Okay the press release says this is a creme but I'm not seeing it. This was a total jelly. OMG y'all! Orange Blush is incredibly juicy. Reminds me of eating peaches which I am so ready for here in Georgia. It also reminds me of mimosas too but eh. My favorite out of the whole collection! Could have gotten away with 2 coats.


Second fave is Hot Lips. It seems to be more of a jelly as well. This is like a dark neon pink. Granted it isnt as sheer as the other but still. Love the name. Yes, I was a MASH fan(show, not the game lol)


Gypsy Pink!! This is a sort of reddish pink and you can totally see a silvery white shimmer when you look down at it. I hate these colors but gosh darn it! So pretty!


That's it. Now listen...I don't like pink nails on me. I really just don't but this collection may have changed my mind about that color family.

Side note; I wear acrylics(CND brand) and I have noticed that whenever I polish my nails that the first coat is always sort of matte/satiny but not with Diamond Cosmetics. Shiny right out of the gate. They totally don't need a top coat for me and I didn't use one here but for a real manicure I would. Just a little something else I like about this brand.

Yall enjoy your weekend!!

The products featured here were furnished by the manufacturer or PR company for review. You are getting my honest opinion.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Diamond Cosmetics Spring Collection 2010"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top