Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

At the Drive-in

I have no idea why Talk Dirty To Me by Poison popped into my head. *shakes head* Back in China Glaze's early twitter days they sponsored a contest for the Retro Diva Collection/Fall 2009 and I won. I'm ashamed to say I have hardly worn any of them so I thought I would pull 'em out and today I am wearing Drive-In. It's a very warm red with some gold shimmer and for some reason it reminds me of tomatoes LOL. Here I am wearing it with two coats and topped with Seche Vite.

Look for more of the collection in this coming week. I have no clue which one is going to pull at me though. Yall have a good day!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "At the Drive-in"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top