Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Ruffian w/ Sapphire Blue Franken ♥


Can  you tell I am in love with this mani ? - Here is a 'ruffian' with a base of a franken I made with Wet n' Wild Blue Sapphire, which I am calling 'Arctic Sapphire' by adding some white polish in a 3 to 1 ratio. I applied the Nailene French tip guides at the base of my nail, and then added only 1 coats of Wet n' Wild 'Sapphire Blue'..... I let it dry, removed the nail tip guides and then applied 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. I fudged up my ring finger and scraped away some polish..... but I am not taking this off.

I must be inhaling too much nail polish & remover - becuase I cant believe I had these nail tip guides and I did not figure out that they would be prefect for a ruffian = DANG!!!..... I know it can be done free-hand, but i don't roll like that. I need stencils & guides.


UPDATE; below is the three french tip guides Nailene makes, first is the one for toes, then the strait one, then the regular curved french tip guide that is widely available. I know at some point ( no pun intended) there was chevron french tip guides readily available in stores..... For this ruffian mani, I have used the first curved french tip guide on the left.



Anyhoo -  here is 1 million photos. Wet n' Wild 'Sapphire Blue' is an awesome blue polish ~ I cant get enough of it and always want to use it on my nails.... These nailene tip guides are more curved then most regular tip guides available in stores.....they create a deeper curvy-er curve than the regular tip guides..... I will be putting togetehr a comparison next post.



stuff I used


2 coats of Franken -'Arctic Sapphire' and 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong T.C.
Apply tip guides to base of nail
this was 1 coat of the awesome  Wet n' Wild polish 'Sapphire Blue'







apply tip guides to dry nails, after a coat of T.C.
 A coat of Wet n' Wild - 'Sapphire Blue'

franken 'Arctic Sapphire'



ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
1 Komentar untuk "♥ Ruffian w/ Sapphire Blue Franken ♥"

thanks for the post, always wondered how to do this, and what it was called.

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top